Subject: [Leica] RE: Nice job, Geoff
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jan 8 13:54:14 2009

Great news Len! Now two of us have their copies (Steve has his). The copies
for Marty and I have been dispatched.
On your photos, you sent solid files that were a pleasure to work with. I
looked at each set and did any subtle presentation tweaks that could help. I
think that sending Blurb precisely positioned and sized files helped us too.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.