Subject: [Leica] Nice job, Geoff
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Jan 8 10:48:51 2009

Hi Geoff,

I just received my copy of "12 Leica Users". It is a great book. You
really did very well in putting it together. Thanks. I think that
once the guys, that opted out, see it, they'll be very sorry they
did. To be included in the same book with these wonderful
photographers is quite an honor.

Even though I ordered it without the premium paper, the paper they
used is really good.  I also think my pictures came out better then I
remember. Every time I submit photos for whatever I always think I
could have sent better ones. My purpose for choosing what I did was
to try to include the four major types of Leica cameras, the LTM, the
film M, The film R and the digital M8. Unfortunately I don't own a
digital R, yet.

Now I can't wait for the yearbook to arrive.

Cheers,
Len

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] RE: Nice job, Geoff)