Subject: [Leica] IMG: The hoppies are STILL posting photos from USA
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Thu Jan 8 06:50:15 2009

Hi Geoff,

the M8 performed well at high ISO from what I can see in Margheritta

As to
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/148600-1/LV5.jpg
I simply regret it was not the original old lady as we could have met then.
And enjoyed the Amardgerittas ...
Thanks for the thought.

Nice series in any case,  Nikkie must be pleased with her celebrities
connections ;-)
And tell the young man there was an emergency exit right behind him -
good to know next time.

The night shots have very good and tonic colours and clean blacks - good
on your editor's talents.

My Leica shooter shot? Facade - form, composition and colour make it a
very fine graphic photograph.

Thanks for sharing
Amiti?s
Philippe

PS: when you come over, the original 4/3 model of the Statue of Liberty
is still standing next to Pont de l'Alma in Paris I think - you could
also get the best of both worlds there ;-)