Subject: [Leica] How not to use HDR
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu Jan 8 01:08:23 2009

It certainly works much better than the book's examples!

I guess one thing to remember is that HDR is a bit similar to Shadow
Adjustment, except that it's less noisy (may be?), but the artifact of
"unrealistic" contrast will show. But then again, photogs play with all
sorts of "unreal" techniques, e.g. IR, high key etc. Your effort is much
more subtle and I think some people would not even notice that they have
been "HDR'ized."