Subject: [Leica] always have a camera
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jan 7 20:33:19 2009

The ski lifts scared me more than going a million miles an hour out of
control down mountains just missing trees and people by inches.
You think: What if I hit that thing just now?
I could not figure out why anyone else didn't think it was dangerous. Just
me. My paranoia.
I said "this is it" my run I knew had run out and I never skied again.
Then quickly Sunny Bono Died skiing and so did someone else famous I forgot
who and so did a friend of a friend. I was vindicated.
Sometimes you can have so much fun.

Sledding I like.

Ice skating I like.
Even Hockey I like.