Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue Jan 6 22:55:38 2009

Some pictures from the weekend, when more snow came down.

I went to shoot some pictures in a small, beautiful Japanese garden
which would have been great in the snow, but it was closed:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/snow/IMG_6753.jpg.html

Nearby is the Asian Studies Centre in a grove of Douglas Fir:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/snow/IMG_6757.jpg.html

Near the Museum of Anthropology some Coast Longhouses have been erected:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/snow/IMG_6785.jpg.html

The above three are all at the University of British Columbia; quite
near us. Even closer is the local Community Centre:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/snow/IMG_6814.jpg.html

It's raining now, so the massive snowfall (about 1.3m total) we got
is disappearing quickly. This was by far the longest and most severe
cold and snow spell I've experienced since we moved to Vancouver in
1971. I'm tired and sick of shovelling.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design