Subject: [Leica] To restore or not to restore
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Jan 5 09:55:06 2009

Hi Arturo,

Don't misunderstand what some others have told you about this
subject. In both cases, the car and the Leica, you must consider the
original condition of both in order to establish the restored value.
If both are in very bad condition, the restoration will increase the
value of both. Don't give up on your project. When finished it will
be worth much more then it is now, just not as much as one in
original condition. You will get a lot of satisfaction and a working
camera as well.

Len