Subject: [Leica] Leica Century: initial proposal from Alastair: LONG!!
From: crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall)
Date: Sun Jan 4 14:02:09 2009

Alastair

I was not around for FOM2 but I have to say I found your outline
proposal little short of inspirational. Even if I do cut the mustard
at the end of the day I know I will enjoy taking part and trying to
get in there. To aim to take 50 good photographs in 5 years is a
little daunting for me but will love the challenge.

All my best wishes with your project, Chris B