Subject: [Leica] Anyone had this R7 problem
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sun Jan 4 09:25:01 2009

Anyone had this R7 problem?

I shot a roll of 36, and in the middle of the roll, there was one photo
that was quadruple exposed.

I remember in the middle of the roll, advancing the camera "felt funny",
and felt that it wasn't pulling the film.  Now I see that it wasn't.
The shots after that are fine.

I was thinking that maybe I had touched the rewind button, but I don't
recall doing that.  And wouldn't that at worst, result in one double
exposed shot, not 4 exposures on the same frame?

....Vick

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Anyone had this R7 problem)
Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Anyone had this R7 problem)