Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppies visit to USA Episode Six
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Jan 2 09:32:47 2009

At 06:39 AM 1/2/2009, you wrote:
>Hyperfocal means warmer fingers too.These 8 shots are a tough edit from 116.
>  <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/usa/e/g/>
><http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/usa/e/g/>
>http://tinyurl.com/988puw
>Comments appreciated.
>
>Cheers
>Geoff

Makes me want to hike it again!!  But in October, not in the snow.  ;-)
I can't imagine hiking some of those trails in ice and snow.  I like
the one with the people that gives you an idea of the vastness of the canyon.

I'm enjoying your USA photos and admire your ability to edit!!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Hoppies visit to USA Episode Six)