Subject: [Leica] pine pig
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu Jan 1 18:26:28 2009

When I was in a forest reserve a couple of years ago with friends, we were
having some refreshment late in the evening, when we got a surprise visitor:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/OddsAndEnds/Simlipal-44.jpg.html

It was totally wild, walked in through the front door, ate some assorted
food that we fed it, and then just as calmly, disappeared through the same
door. At no stage did any of us (there were six of us) feel threatened at
all.

Cheers
Jayanand