Subject: [Leica] New Years Day Races - Cheltenham
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Thu Jan 1 14:56:45 2009

Dear LUGers,

It was time to start shooting again, for this Jim's next tour de force
in December.

Here in Cheltenham, the tradition on New Years Day is not as civilised
as a concert in Vienna. No, we have horse racing (over fences or jumps
- aka National Hunt racing). These aren't the greatest images of the
races at Cheltenham - I'll post some more in march during/after the
Cheltenham Festival (regarded in horsing circles as the finest jump
racing in the world).

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/topoxforddoc/

It was cold, overcast and I didn't get there until after lunch. So
just a few shots to show that I got my camera out today.

Have Great New Year, all of you (especially Jim Shulman)

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham

All shot on R9/DMR 180 summicron

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] New Years Day Races - Cheltenham)