Subject: [Leica] Unbelievable!
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Wed Dec 31 22:19:01 2008

At 06:53 PM 12/31/2008, Lawrence Zeitlin wrote:
 >Happy New Year to all
 >Luggers. Especially those who use LTM Leicas.

I am shocked.  Surely by now everyone of the
14,978 LUG Subscribers, save for me, own at least
three M8's and six or seven RD-1's and have sold
off their film Leica gear!  <he grins>

Shucks, I thought I was the only person on the
LUG who remembered the meaning of LTM -- and I
coined the initialism, back in the Longago.

I stand here barricaded behind my stack of Leicas
and Rolleiflex TLR's, a IIIc, IIIf RD/ST, a IIIg,
an M3 DS, a Wetzlar M6, an Automat, Type 3, a
Rolleicord III, a 2.8F 12/24, and an early 2.8GX,
along with a Prewar Black Baby and a Postwar Grey
Baby.  And a bunch of Contax and Contarex and
Kiev cameras and a Werra 3 and, well, a LOT of
other film cameras.  Give it your best,
Lugnuts!!  My Wall of Cameras is impermeable!

Happy New Year to all.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!