Subject: [Leica] IMG: Leica IIIf with Summitar, One Roll for 2008
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed Dec 31 20:50:29 2008

After posting this image and seeing it in the gallery, I noticed that there
were horizontal lines visible in the sky area.  To be sure that there was no
problem with the negative, I scanned it with a Minolta Dimage Scan Dual II.
Sure enough, the lines disappeared.  So, for what it is worth, the cheap
scans may not be what they used to be.

The scanned image is here.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Beech+Baron+Scan+Dual+II.jpg.html

Critiques and comments welcomed.