Subject: [Leica] Whats for New Year's Dinner?
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leowesson)
Date: Wed Dec 31 16:36:28 2008

i was going to cook at a party at a friends house but 1 if her kiddos
came down with strep throat and scarlet fever so that put the stop to
that party...
so we are just having a small (w/1 other family) dinner of salad
(walnut, goat cheese, roasted beet) pecan smoked brisket (been cooking
it for 22 hrs now) grill roasted potatoes, collards and black eye
peas.  cookies for desert.  some wine and some sake.

leo wesson
photographer/videographer
817.733.9157