Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year 2009
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Wed Dec 31 11:09:24 2008

Well gang - though I've met but a tiny part of this illustrious group of
partisans - from the North Country where, in addition to the more than 30
inches of accumulated snow during the past weeks we have had an additional
5-6 inches last night and today and where the temperature tonight is
predicted to be -18 C., windchill -28 C.

This evening I'll be singing bass with the barbershop singers of Saratoga
Springs, the Racing City Chorus, as we participate in 'First Night' - doing
two 45 minute perfomances of our 'platform' show at the Spa Little Theater.
Wish you all could be here. These guys rehearse every Tuesday, have our
major Show in the Spring, do Christmas carolling for senior residences and
nursing home facilities and compete in the district, regional and, if we can
advance, national barbershop competitions of the international Barbershop
Harmony Society. Our chapter has the feel of a high school fraternity! Sic
semper New Year's Eve!

Let me add my hopes and prayers for a happy, joyous, prosperous (Lord
willing!) and most of all healthy New Year for you and all those whom you
love and care for!

Seth