Subject: [Leica] Bunnies, rats, squirrels, - Oh NO!
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue Dec 30 15:12:24 2008

Edward - I think you might find that lepidoptera are moths and
butterflies :-)

Or am I just rabbiting on and splitting hares, or perhaps I just have a
bad hare day.

Like the girl who had a pet rabbit and kept telling her suitors she
couldn't go out on a date because she was washing her hare that evening.

BTW: A budding lepidopterist was once overheard in a bookshop ordering
the book "Advice for Young Mothers". ;-)   The book was out of print, so
he decided to burrow one about rabbits and hares - but, when he got it
home he had to leveret out of the box and, to his horror, it was volume
3 and all about badgers. It turned out to be one of a sett.

Cheers
Douglas