Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook: Now We Are 90!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Dec 28 19:00:15 2008

Joe Leung offered:

Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Yearbook: Now We Are 90!

>>Ted,

Thanks for your "encouragement". I am not a bit offended by the "a** &
m****" words. I always wanted to submit mine but never have the courange to.
This time, because of your repeated posts, I sent in mine last week.. Hope
my images do not adversely affect the quality of the Year Book". Fond
Regards,

Hi Joe,

Thanks for sending them along.

>> Hope my images do not adversely affect the quality of the Year Book".<<

Sure they will! They'll make it better! :-) Nothing adverse whatsoever!

Look the book isn't about submitting brilliant images, that isn't what the
LUG is about. Sure some days we see incredibly brilliant photography! Then
there are days? Oh my God! ;-)

The book is a place for the crew to add a couple of shots for the fun of it
and to have a picture or two printed in a book! It's for the fun of doing it
and seeing your very own pictures in a book along with a bunch of other guys
and gals! It's all about fun, not some esoteric serious stuff!

Thanks again for your timely submission.

Cheers,

ted