Subject: [Leica] Leica shops in Berlin?
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sat Dec 27 06:40:11 2008

Hi Nathan,

Meister Berlin. In a side street of the Kudam. Expensive and arrogant.
On another side street of the Kudam is aslo a big dealer which also has
a  lot of other stuff. Unfortunate I can' remember the name. But if you
walk along the Kudam you can't miss it.
I don't think Impex has a lot of Leica's. But if you need film they are
the place to go.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema