Subject: [Leica] 6x17 lust
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Fri Dec 26 20:45:33 2008

Richard,

I went from an 6x17 to a widelux to a xpan.  the widelux was my favorite of
the 3, but it was very undependable from a mechanical point of view.  i'd
kinda like to have one again. btw, you can easily handhold the fuji.

one of my old teachers does some pretty nice work with that format..
http://brentphelps.com/portfolioslc.htm

Leo