Subject: [Leica] Canon 800mm IS
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (rob mcclure)
Date: Fri Dec 26 15:46:25 2008

Len,

I believe you are correct about turning off IS when on a tripod.  Even
my lowly 28-135IS came with instructions to do so for the reasons you
mentioned.

Rob

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Canon 800mm IS)
Message from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Canon 800mm IS)