Subject: [Leica] Website up at last!
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri Dec 26 14:01:27 2008

Steve, on my Firefox 3.04 browser, the display is very wide: even when I use
the full ~1900 wide display, I still have to scroll horizontally, i.e. it
looks like this:

       {empty space }  [ the Fine Art of Life ]               {menu buttons:
About, etc. }
                                {stuff}

The page shows up as "Fine Art Master" on the title bar. Nice pictures and
all, but shouldn't it be someone else to bestow the title? (or may be it's
just because I am from a martial arts background...)

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Website up at last!)