Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas!
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed Dec 24 23:40:45 2008

out of curiosity, does your daughter actually get a fair shake, presents-
wise,  as she might if she were born june 25?

have a merry and in all ways an excellent christmas.

i just done wrapping over here.  gosh the tree looks so nice
with the presents under it i should get a snap before turning in.

-rei