Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas!
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Dec 24 17:52:05 2008

Way to go, Nathan.  My wife's family is Polish so we get all that stuff.  My
wife's mom makes the best borscht I ever tasted.  I think every male in her
family has had at least a triple bypass.  Christmas eve dinner in a while is
tostadas and a nice white, maybe later some parmesan and balsamic glaze.
Christmas day is prime rib, and California "champagne" and table wine that
won't break the bank given the horde that attends - this year it is Coppola
zinfandel.  After everyone is gone maybe some cognac and pears.  Best to all
for the coming year, Lord knows we need a break of some kind.

If I could make a Christmas photo like Tina's all would be well.

Ken
(I just had a calf processed so on the weekend it will be fresh liver and
onions...what is that pesky pain running down my left arm?)