Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Dec 24 14:31:00 2008

At 11:46 AM 12/24/2008, you wrote:
>Hi, Tina,
>
>Great shot.  I bet that cedar Christmas tree also came from the
>farm.  The smell of cedar always said Christmas when we were growing
>up in Mississippi. Probably the same in South Alabama.
>
>Jim Nichols
>Tullahoma, TN USA

Hi, Jim -  Yes, the tree came from the farm.  We have 11 foot
ceilings and had to cut a few inches off the top of the tree for it
to fit in the house!  It fills the living room.  I love the smell.  I
also use cedar when ironing clothes - run the iron over the cedar and
then iron.  It gives everything a great smell!

Merry Christmas!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com