Subject: [Leica] IMG: another ice photo
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Dec 24 13:45:50 2008

 Christmas morning in Brisbane Australia. The kids have the new Wii running
and we have finished scrambled eggs and smoked salmon with espressos. Today
will be hot and stormy here with bbq, seafood, beers, chilled white wine
with bubbles in it and the swimming pool.
Last ice we saw was in Santa Monica. I like Santa Monica.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/usa/SM1.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/a99y2y

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.