Subject: [Leica] Leica lenses on the Pana G1 - a few photos from today
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Tue Dec 23 16:01:52 2008

 Howard Cummer writes in part:> Ray Tai and Chris Topher and I met at the
China Tee Club today and > mated my L > M4/3rds adapter with Chris's black
G1.

Gee, two guys in the same room, at the same time, after which a good part of
my lens collection is named!

There's the Howard Cummer section and the Ray Tai section.

Greg Lorenzo
Calgary, Canada
It?s the same Hotmail?. If by ?same? you mean up to 70% faster.