Subject: [Leica] Sherry Krauter Just Broke the Land Speed Record...
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue Dec 23 10:41:24 2008

.in returning my wounded Summicron 35.  The focus is spot-on again, the
glass gorgeous, and the lens ready for more photo expeditions to darkest
Americana.

Now if only I hadn't boogered up my hotshoe with a hamfisted attempt to
"fix" my Bessa.

A recommendation to all LUGgers-get your lenses cleaned by Sherry.  It made
a huge difference, especially with older glass such as my M-Elmar 50/3.5

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA