Subject: [Leica] Re: Ted
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon Dec 22 22:34:03 2008

Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008, I wrote:

>BTW, I've got a Canadian photo annual from 1968, I think, that has work by
>a certain Mr. Ted Grant.  (These books are in the other room, and since I've
>got two cats sleeping on my lap, I don't want to disturb them to get up and
>check the details)

Cats are off now, so I checked.  These are the photo collections from the
National Film Board of Canada 1967-70, and I've got IMAGE 1,2,3,4,5,6,and 7,
with
your photos in #2, #3,and #5.
#2 has a fabulous silhouette shot of horses on a ridge with puffy clouds
(Black Diamond, ONT 1963)
#3 contains two shots from Paris and one from Mexico.
and #5, a cloudscape and a stunning image of a divided highway
backlit by a large sun over the mountains.

I'm lucky to have found these volumes.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee