Subject: [Leica] Re: Ansel Adams
From: crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall)
Date: Mon Dec 22 10:54:34 2008

AA was among a few greats to stimulate my interest in photography even
if I have never been able to emulate his style or quality.  For me he
is as equally important as the masters of 35mm photography; the latter
are equally frustrating in setting such high standards!

Chris B

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Re: Ansel Adams)