Subject: [Leica] Re: Ansel Adams
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Dec 21 21:26:22 2008

Ansel Adams is one of the great men of photography, an inspired genius on
several levels and on a chat list there will always be people who seem to
feel the need to take shots at the greats.
It makes them look good?

It makes them look bad.

We get the same two people taking shots of Ansel every time he's brought up.
They never miss an opportunity. This is at last the 6th volley.

But there other greats and I get just as happy hearing shots being taken at
them by people who could not land the job in their studio operating the Mr.
Coffee.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner