Subject: [Leica] S2 Lenses MTF & Resolutions
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Dec 21 14:23:59 2008

Yes this is the print I ordered from you Doug did you forget its interesting
to see it on the monitor.

Yes - Tripods are mis understood and under rated.

They are thought to limit you and tie you down.
In reality they do the opposite.

They make all things possible and frees your hands and clears the brain.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner