Subject: [Leica] old techpan question
From: octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas)
Date: Sun Dec 21 00:10:04 2008

On 21/12/2008, at 7:28, simon jessurun wrote:

> It's past it'sexpiry date.My question is would it still be usable
> somewhat
> or eat the film.

it depends how old, as rule of thumb, if it was frozen or in the
fridge I'll give it a try confidently...  well, I'll give it a try
anyway :) but I will shoot some tests, then cut and develop a strip
from the roll to test the film/dev combo and know what to expect.

I feel better, to hell with photography, art, women, and all
E. Weston, 1924
http://luis.imaginarymagnitude.net/