Subject: [Leica] Re: Unbelievable
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 17:21:38 2008

Also older components does not relate to bad components. ?A good example was
the 2N2222 transistor, which was on the market for over 20 years and was
still a top quality part, and for 90% of applications was the perfect
component.?

Gene -------------- Original message from wildlightphoto@earthlink.net: