Subject: [Leica] un-believable
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Dec 20 14:39:18 2008

At 01:22 AM 12/20/2008, you wrote:

>What does Leica have which is going to go up against a Nikon D3, D3x or D700
>with a 14-24 2.8 ultra wide zoom on it
>or a Canon full frame with their ultra wide zoom on it? ......
>.... A Zoom Super Wide Angle EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM AutoFocus Lens?
>
>mark@rabinergroup.com
>Mark William Rabiner

Try it, Mark.  I'll take an M8 over a full frame Canon with a wide
Canon lens anytime.  The lack of an AA filter and the quality of the
Leica lens make more difference than the full-frame, in my
opinion.  Compare them at 100% and see for yourself.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] un-believable)