Subject: [Leica] Re: Unbelievable
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat Dec 20 05:46:26 2008

They did something similar in the past with Minolta and the CL.  I think
something like this in the digital age would be brilliant, a less
expensive body to entice people to buy more glass and learn the joys or
rangefinder photography. once you are hooked there is no alternative.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Re: Unbelievable)