Subject: [Leica] un-believable
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Dec 19 14:47:26 2008

If I was running Leica I'd have sent a similar note I find it completely
tasteful and on the money.
And how many emails do you get signed with a blue ball point!?

That and a good apology you're never normally going to get.

The S2 video which came in the email an hour later was a little unintendedly
humorous with the legs with the big high heals on the flat monitor kicking
in the air next to the photographer speaking German with the subtitles and
guys heads in front of the cyce in the background rushing back and forth
giving the verisimilitude of a real shoot with a first prototype.

I thought when the email said the thing was done
"in tough Studio conditions"
it was refreshing unexpected humor which you don't see in Leica PR but I'm
now thinking it was a glitch in translation...
which stole Christmas.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner