Subject: [Leica] More pictures from China
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Fri Dec 19 00:06:23 2008

Others have told you already, neither boring nor anything else but
excellent choice of excellent photographs.
I BW look as it they'd been taken long ago - and from my point of view
do not reflect the fast forward movement of the country - but maybe it
only that you wanted to focus on less attractive subjects, whcih I
understand.
ALso loe the last series , kids and balloons etc.

Keep traveiling, shooting, and osting.
We semm to all want more.
Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe