Subject: [Leica] OT - Zeiss 50mm f/1.4 ZE Planar T* lens
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Thu Dec 18 20:16:42 2008

If it's the one for Contax R bodies (RX, RTS II and III, 137, etc) it
is a superb lens by any measure.  And resolution (per line) to burn.
Surpassed all (including Leica) in nearly every published evaluation.

It was always on my RTS II and was my best all-around Zeiss R lens.  I
still miss it.

Bob in Seattle