Subject: [Leica] Occasional PAW #20 -- Hopper / Crewsdon inspired
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Dec 17 11:16:04 2008

It says VolskWagen to me  ;-)

Great shot - excellent colour rendition, top composition, superb!

I also LOVE the other pictures - the fuzzillogics are WOW ! that desk is
just the idea of a desk and study - and brings so much water to my own
mill. Can I shed a tear?
Simply wonderful!

The way you cliked and used colour in the kids portrait is a mastershot,
really.

Really happy to rediscover your Art [capital A].

A must see for anyone who hasn't.

Post more often Eric, your work is really worth sharing.
Thanks for it all.
Amiti?s
Enthralled Philiippe