Subject: [Leica] ZEISS BIOTAR 58/2 TEST
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Dec 16 19:39:19 2008

Hello Lluis,

I hope you enjoy another fine camera from the past.  Your examples indicate
that the Biotar produces nice results.  I had, at one time, a very early
version of that camera series, which did not have a removable lens.  I can't
recall why I let it go, but, perhaps my Leica kept calling.  Thanks for
sharing.

Does your camera use the Exacta-type lens mount?  I noticed that some of
them used this mount.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA