Subject: [Leica] head nurse...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Dec 16 19:28:36 2008

Steve Barbour showed:

Every unit of the hospital needs a tough head nurse, like this one

from our clinic, to help keep things moving...

One wrong step, she hits the button...the one recites a variety of

shocking messages...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2008/debbullshitfr.jpg.html

Hi Steve,

And she runs the shop with a smile as she gently pushes the button.

Gee I know a nurse just like that! Actually she's been pushing my button for
59 years! However, not always with a smile. :-) But then I usually asked for
the non-smiling push!

But dang the look ? Holy suffering cat fish. it's the,.. "If looks could
kill!" And they hurt the most.

She doesn't need a button to push.. It's the look man, it's the look! :-)

ted