Subject: [Leica] A canvas camera bag for your Leica for 25 bucks
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Dec 16 16:51:04 2008

In reality the only friend I'm going to be able to send a bag to has a first
name of Mark.
I sent all kinds of presents out to people last year like a variable Santa
Rabs; but not this year I'm busted.
So sign up for your bag today 25 bucks is like... Free!!
Unless you make it times 4 or 5 or something. Then it adds up.... To more
then 99 bucks. My price point.

Tina I remember that zone VI stuff about that white bag they were selling
but I don't think that stuff panned out. They did a test. The stuff in the
black bag was about the same temperature.
Now if you had a silver foil bag then maybe something else.
And if you padded your stuff with many layers of "fresh" baby diapers!

(fresh from what?)

To me a black bag is less obtrusive and to me that's a big deal.

And what ever I do I call it  a "black bag job".

Which makes it more fun. And the pictures come out better.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner