Subject: [Leica] Re: Kayak
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Tue Dec 16 11:32:53 2008

How about a minority vote here. While the third photo of Tranters
Creek is atmospheric indeed, the first photo of the kayak and the
trestle has a subtle humor. I see atmospheric photos often but never
one of a kayak towing a trestle. That Cambron lens is a keeper.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Re: Kayak)