Subject: [Leica] Hey, is anyone shooting with the 50/0.95 Nocti?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Dec 16 10:30:01 2008

Hi Steve,

Not yet, but I will post some soon. ?The photos I put into the LUG Yearbook
are from the trip, but we will not see them for a couple of weeks. ?;-) ?I
need to start selecting some for posting, plus I owe some to the families we
visited. ?It is snowing here today, and the temp is only 6 F so its a good
day to do some editing and selecting of photos. ?;-)