Subject: [Leica] FYI: Black paintM9
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Mon Dec 15 17:37:22 2008

Frank

In my profession (aerospace) chrome plating on aluminium is quite common
in wear situations.

BTW, the aluminium frame on my CCW Colt Commander .45 ACP as built by
Swenson over
30 years ago and used regularly, has a chrome plating.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] FYI: Black paintM9)