Subject: [Leica] Antarctica 2008
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Dec 14 06:47:50 2008

Hello Alastair and Helen,

These are wonderful photos and a very nice mix of the different
species. I was quite anxious to see your 2008 set because as in the
past you never fail to delight. I especially like the baby penguins
protected under the adult parent. Since you showed the babies and
also nearly full grown juveniles, I wondered at what age are these
nearly full grown penguins with the fluffy brown coats?

Amazing photos.
Cheers,
Len