Subject: [Leica] M8 upgrade - 90 Cron APO focusing problems now Question????
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Dec 13 12:08:32 2008

It's not the M8 which introduced this problem.
People have had lenes working on some bodies but not others since the
beginning of Leica time. Noctilui. C lenes for the CL or CLE;
And others will work on some bodies and not others.
I have a 135 3.4 APO which works on my more current M6 but not the classic
older one.
I have a 40mm Summicron C which works on my classic but not on my current
TTL M6's.
People have lenes optimized for a body and never take them off.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner