Subject: [Leica] RD-1 (AGAIN) or G1? now WTB: RD-1
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Dec 13 09:32:07 2008

Nathan,

Be careful of the Vistula River, while in Poland... It claimed one of my
rear lens caps. ?I was taking out my 90 Tele Elmarit and the lens cap flew
off and over the embankment into the river, unretrievable. ?;-(

Gene? -------------- Original message from Nathan Wajsman
<photo@frozenlight.eu>: --------------