Subject: [Leica] I got a new camera yesterday...
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu Dec 11 21:07:25 2008

Welcome home, Nathan!

Your comments echo how I felt when I got my M8.  At first you can't believe
how much detail is in a good M8 file.  And you can use those wonderful M
lenses again.  I use Olympus DSLRs too, but it's the M8 that usually goes
with me.

So what lenses are you contemplating?  I'd suggest a VC 35/1.2 Nokton to
complement your Summarit, and maybe a pre-ASPH 50 Summilux.  If you don't
already, it might be useful to subscribe to Sean Reid's reidreviews.com,
which describes very well how most of the available lenses draw.  Whatever
you decide, enjoy the journey.

--Peter